Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Oriental Delight in St. Neots

Evening all!
We're in St. Neots, but you'd have guessed that from the subject! We arrived in plenty of time to sit and enjoy our takeaway meal in peace and quiet. The usual was ordered. The sweet and sour sauce was lovely and viscous and an excellent shade of orange and really rather tastey. The peas were green and he perfect firm consistency. The rice a slight shade of yellow, the pork trimmed with the perfect amount of pink. I was tempted to award a 9, but the other half said that although it was nice, it was a little dull. However this is my blog, so although we agreed an 8, I'm over ruling and giving the meal 9/10. (See how I talked myself into that!) In addition the very generous portions came in at under a tenner. Win win I say. 
:)
Vx

Oriental Delight
31 Huntingdon St,
St Neots,
Cambridgeshire

No comments:

Post a Comment